Townsville City Autosports Club Inc.
Townsville City Autosports Club offers a variety of events for motoring enthusiasts. The Club was incorporated on 9 May 1990 as the Twin Cities AutoSports Club (TCAC) and changed its name in 2008 to Townsville City Autosports Club (TCAC) when Thuringowa and Townsville merged as one city.
TCAC is affiliated with Motorsport Australia and Drive-It NQ. It also has a relationship with Millchester Motorsport Facility in Charters Towers. These relationships enable TCAC to offer a variety of events throughout the region including:-
Rallies – both dirt and bitumen
Motorkhana’s and Khanacrosses
Hillclimbs - Mt Stuart King of the Mountain Hillclimb series
Fun trials and social events.
TCAC encourages new members and offers both competing and non - competing members opportunities to participate in the organizing and running of events.
Objectives of the Club
1. To provide and engender social, technical and sporting activities associated with motor vehicles
2. To promote and encourage road safety, accident prevention and courtesy between drivers of motor vehicles
3. Promote safe driving and demonstrate defensive driving techniques (car control) to learner drivers
4. To associate or affiliate with Motorsport Australia (formerly CAMS) and/or other National Motor-sporting bodies according to the Constitution and observing National Competition Rules.
5. Promote North Queensland sporting and motoring events
Club Banking Details
BSB 633 000 Acct 160540936
© TCAC – Townsville City Autosports Club Inc 2013